Apple Cider Vinegar is something that doesn’t get enough credit. Not only is it versatile, starring in antibacterial spray, and salad dressings, but ACV has numerous health benefits.By just drinking 2 tbs a day, you are helping your body in all of the following ways:
- Lowers cholesterol
- Promotes weight loss – makes you feel fuller longer
- Detoxes the body- promotes circulation and detoxes the liver
- Clears sinus – Always looking for help during allergy season!
- Aids in digestion
- Energy boost – natural enzymes and potassium give you that shot of energy
Now, in addition to the proven health benefits, if those aren’t enough to sell you on it, in my experience, I have also seen physical benefits:
- My skin is significantly softer
- My hair feels much healthier and has a shine to it
- Reduces bloating
There are multiple ways to go about drinking it. Some people take a quick shot of it, some add it to a smoothie or drink, while others, make a “tea” out of it, which is my favorite way to drink it.
The first sip usually makes the lips pucker, but after that, it really is good. It definitely is a taste that is more acquired, but if you go into with real expectations, it actually starts to become enjoyable. In a way, it kind of tastes like spiked apple cider.
Apple Cider Vinegar “Tea”:
2 Tbs ACV
8 oz water
Approx 1 tbs honey
Sprinkle of cinnamon
Boil the water, mix it all together, voila!
This is such an easy and affordable way to help jumpstart your body towards being healthier in every way. I want to challenge you to do this for just a week, I really do think you’ll be hooked after that!